Thursday, November 10, 2011

What...

You don't sweep your floor with a giant shop broom?



That's how messy it is around here...we require industrial sized cleaning tools.

Avery is going over to a friend's house after preschool today and I am kind of drunk with freedom.

Does that happen to you ever? Like there are just so many possibilities of what I could do with that time (I don't get a lot of time without both kids in tow...and I love being with them...but it makes some errands difficult) that I can't even decide.

I thought about going shopping,

but I decided I should clean. That's always a good decision right? Cause if your house is clean (mine never is), it makes all the rest of your tasks easier.

The sun is shining and the smell of bleach is wafting from the washer. It's going to be a good day!

What are you doing?

4 comments:

  1. I need to be cleaning....but I am sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you play sweep up the baby? this makes me think of the swiffer sleepers skit on SNL. he is so stinkin cute, and i think he looks like you in that picture. also someone gave me that sweater he is wearing (hand me down) for nellie. too bad it won't fit for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is so beautiful!
    Are those curtains I see in the back round?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...